Thursday, September 1, 2011

NAEA

National
Art
Education
Association

Today,
I would be going
back to school.

But thankfully
I am home
learning
how to be
a mom.

Then I thought of
all the children...

Nicole
Austin
Easton
Anderson

Jack
Tommy
Grant
and many more.
Azalea too!  :)

Not the students
on my class lists,
they are my teachers.
The strong little souls
who have shown me
how to keep going.

These are the lives
who have touched mine
through the blogs
I follow.
Without them
I honestly don't know
where I would be
today.

Bitter sweet it is.
All of it.
That I know them.
That I follow them.
That I get to continue.
More sweet though
definitely
more sweet.

Here's to
another year!
of learning
of growing
of seeing
the distance!

A gigantic
heartfelt
THANK YOU
to all the mom's
who blog
the story
that teaches
me.

3 comments:

  1. Thank GOD for blogs!! My own blog is my therapy & other blogs are my friends, comfort, encouragement & support! I love the pictures of your babies & can't wait to see this year of them:) Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post. It brought tears to my eyes. Thank you. It was the kick I needed to get going again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is crazy how much my boys have taught me about life. They see things so simply. The blogs that I read are a life-line. So keep 'em coming ladies. :)(((HUGS)))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...