Monday, September 12, 2011

Month by Month

Ok so I tried.
They are going
to be a year old
in two weeks!!!
Sep. 28th
I just can't
believe it.
I was looking back
at all the pictures.

And I tried.
I wanted to see
how they have
grown
each month.
I'll admit it,
my mom told me so.
She told me to
sit them down
each month
and take their picture.
I didn't.
I just took
a zillion pictures!

Trying to find
a good shot
of each
of them
on the same day
about a month apart
and yes
without the patch
seemed impossible.
This is the best
I got.

I wish I had
listened.
I wish I was
more organized.
I wish they were
in the same spot
each month.
The old me
would have
done that.
But this is
the changed me.
The new mom
of twins!
I tried.

Easton John is born.
Azalea Jayne is born.
1 Month
1 Month
2 Months
2 Months
3 Months
3 Months
4 Months
4 Months
5 Months
5 Months
6 Months
6 Months
7 Months
7 Months


8 Months
8 Months
9 Months
9 Months
10 Months
10 Months
11 Months
11 Months

I remember
every picture.
I remember
every moment.
The beginning
is bitter sweet
and
a little hazy.
The middle
just went by
so fast.
And the end
even faster!
It's hard
to imagine
that eventually
months will turn
into years.

And PS.
I wanted to put
them side by side
basically smaller pictures
in two colums
but in this blogger thing
I don't know how?!

PPS. Thanks Missy!
I was able to
put the pics how I want.
Yayyyyy!

2 comments:

  1. what absolutely beautiful kids! What are you going to do for albums? I decided on a Shutterfly album but still haven't done Lilia's let alone Nicole's!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...