Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Trouble times TWO

Ok, so I know
they look cute.
But looks can be deceiving.
Just when I think
I can do this!?!
It gets hard again.
And for once
its NOT about
the eye
the contact
the patch!




































They move.
Everywhere.
All day long.
Over here.
Over there.
Together.
Separately.
Under.
Over.
Up.
On.
In.

They play.
They stop.
They move again.
Repeat.
All of it.
All day long.
Times TWO.

Two little bodies.
Two little butts.
Two little mouths.
Two to dress.
Two to feed.
Two to bathe.
There is TWO!

I knew this.
I know this.
But right now 
I am feeling it.

He comes.
She goes.
Discipline.
Discipline times TWO.
I feel like a broken record.
Get down.
Put that down.
No.
Don't touch.
Yucky.
I say it to one.
Then I say it 
to the other.
And of course
not just once.
All day.
Every day.
I'm not complaining.
This is just
where
we are.
Moving.
Crawling.
Going.
Growing.

Trouble
times
TWO.

3 comments:

  1. I can only imagine how exhausted you are. Cherish these moments and take lots of pictures cause you won't remember any of it! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are days like this where I feel overwhelmed by every day things. But isn't it kinda nice to know that life goes on? This isn't a debilitating condition. It changes life as we know it. That could be said about any child though. Love the pictures. I love little jeans on little bottoms. Too sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so cute! In the midst of diagnosis- did you ever think things would be this "normal"? While frustrating- it is a happy realization!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...