Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Birthday Wishes

It's their 1st Birthday,
tomorrow.
I don't even know
where to begin.
So instead of wishing
over candles on cakes
that are not mine.
I am going to wish
over this...
I wish that
this little boy of mine
sees the potential
I see in him.
I wish that
this baby girl of mine
never stops
smiling
even if it is
half crooked
just like her mommy's smile
when she was a little girl.
I wish that 
this bond
is forever
happy
strong
and uplifting.

I wish that
those who are not here
with us today
but are watching
leaves fall gently
to the earth
continue to guide us
with their love.
I wish that
he will always
walk forward
with his head up
and his heart open.
I wish that
she will continue
to sing
so that the world
can share
in her heart's
joy.
I wish that
these two
will forever
grow
together.
I wish that
they will one day be
90 years young
appreciating life
enjoying life
sharing life.
I wish that
they will recieve
the gift of life
like they have given
to me.
Happy Birthday!
Easton John & Azalea Jayne
Love,
Momma

4 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday, Easton and Azalea! They are beautiful! Love your pictures and your thoughts... Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to your darling children

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope they had a wonderful day! Congrats to you for surviving a year with twins! You are a supermom! Wishing the little ones many years filled with health and happiness. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I thought I commented! I must have just thought it out, so here goes. They are precious!!! Love, love twins. Love the pear picture. Love tour way with words. Love the adorable party theme.a love the zoo and giraffe. And, I meant to ask if you see the eye in the painting in your last post? It's the one right above " the pain in your heart". Looks like an eye to me, like maybe your heart knew? And, thanks for always being encouraging. Your comments mean a lot because you get it, too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...