Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Their Love

To witness
the growth of life
is a blessing
To witness
the growth of love
is pure joy



they have each other
always have
always will
what a gift
not only for me
to witness
but for them
to live
to know


the depth of
their bond
is infinite
I only hope
time
life
laughter
love
and everything
in between
makes them
hold on to
each other
even tighter




They are both
so Loving

Kisses... anyone?!

so Giving

Here... I will share.

Protective

Back off... aka. Hey Azalea, Smile!
 Observant

These eyes are always... watching.
 Empathetic

No comment needed.

I mean... really.
 Playful

They are excited over cardboard?!


just a few
qualities
traits
lessons
learned

No, they are NOT identical!

from being
twins.

Yes, I know random pic... but his hair is gone and his neck is so kissable!

3 comments:

  1. I love the zebra patch with the zebra outfit! They are SO BEYOND lucky. Being a twin is literally the best thing in the world. I can't imagine how much fun the 2 of them are going to have together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are the cutest thing ever! I can only imagine how close they must be and how much fun they have together (and the mischief they cause!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, Azalea knows which eye is supposed to be covered. Well in your house anyway. :)

    Also the sweetness in the pictures is killing me. They are adorable. His eye in the kissing picture could make a heart melt a bit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...