Tuesday, April 24, 2012

More Moments

What creates
a moment?

Of course dogs stop to smell the flowers!

What defines
a moment?
What makes it
magical

My street is lined and canopied with these blossoming trees.

memorable

And when the wind blows it looks and feels like Spring snow.

or even
miserable?

Life is made
of moments

Our Tree in early Spring, a view we had yet to see.

moments
that seem to
pass by
too quickly
and sometimes
ohhh so slowly.

But how
and why
do you remember
only some
a select few
of these
moments?!

Ring around the Rosie...

Obviously
a camera
can capture
a moment

Look out she is going in for... the patch.

stuck forever
that one moment



in time
in life
but some moments
are remembered
through experience
through touch
through taste
through smell
through sound
through sight
and a camera
well it either
one, is not ready
or there
to capture it
or two, just simply
wouldn't do
the moment
any justice.

Some moments
are purposely
created
and purposely
remembered


but others
other moments
take no effort
they just happen
and ready or not
the moment
comes
and then


goes
sometimes seared
right into
every fiber
every inch
of your memory.

There are many
moments
in a lifetime
my lifetime
some I am
looking forward to

Patiently waiting for the Azalea bush to blossom... although it truly already has!

some I charish


and some
I could say
I would love
to forget
but really
all the moments
make me
me


they form
my perspective
one that sees
understands
that the only real
moment
the most important
moment
is the one
I am living
right
NOW.

5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures! Azalea is adorable. Austin has been trying to eat leaves, too. It cracks me up.

    Love the patch picture of you and Easton!

    Moments are so fleeting. Sometimes that is good, sometimes it is sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! They seem to becoming so independent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I needed this post! I'm having trouble "living in the current moment" whatever moment it is. Thank-you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear my rambling thoughts could help. That makes me smile, thank you!

      Delete
  4. Ring around your Rosy Amanda - love the play

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...