Thursday, February 9, 2012

Fab Feb Fun

It's not always
about the Eye
although
it certainly
feels like it
at times.

In fact
February
has been quite
fabulously filled
with lots of
FUN
crafts
and new
activities.

We made
Valentines
during circle time
at gymnastics
with fun
foam shapes.



Easton just wanted
to eat the tiny pieces
of paper that peeled
off the back
of the sticker shapes.

Azalea was more
interested in peeling
the letters of her name
right off the Valentine.
At one point
all of the letter A's
were off...
I managed to find
2 of the 3!


The other heart shape
is actually a crayon!
I melted
different colors
together
in a silicone
heart shaped
baking pan
that I asked
my hubby
to pick up
while out at work
and he did!  ;)

So fun
and
so easy
to do
and best of all
the kiddies
love coloring 
their little
"hearts" out!

We color
at least twice
a day
and the heart shape
is perfect
for their
little hands
to hold.
Love.



Well really
I think they have
more fun
shaking the paper
all around
the house
once we are
done.

Of course
hearts are on
the chalkboard
as well.



We miss
our tree
can you see
and speaking of

a tree...

at the same place
of our
original tree
we normally visit
outside
we now go there
but inside
each week
to music class
and look what
we found
in the classroom
a tree!


And lots of
instruments
and
what else
more
fun!


We also found
a new fun toy
slinky
at the dollar store!







Gotta love
cheap fun!

Gotta love
more
fun
moments
like this...



Then while
I found myself
nose deep
untangling
two slinkies
Easton found himself
nose deep
in my Kleenex box!


By the way
this is what
late afternoon
looks like
at our house
yes, all three
of my
littles
looking
waiting
for Daddy
to come
home.
Precious!







And this
Fabulously
February
Fun post
would not
be complete
without
spreadin a little
of the Love
that's in the air.


Sweet
Kisses
everyone
hope you are
having
Fabulous
February
Fun
as well!



2 comments:

  1. How much fun are you?!!! I love all of the pics! I really love the one of them in the window and the kissing one. So cute. You guys are living it up! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't say your title to this post 3x fast. :) Great tongue twister.

    That one by the window waiting for Daddy is PRICELESS! Way cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...