Sunday, February 26, 2012

The Circus

No, I'm not
going to talk about how
Easton's Eye
and our life
could be compared 
to that of a
Circus!
Ha, although
I probably could.

Please excuse me
while I interrupt
your regularly scheduled 
program 
the timeline of
Easton's Eye
with a little
lighthearted 
FUN!

Yesterday
we went to 
the Circus!


Thankfully
we are all
feeling better.
 


We tried to 
sit in the stands
and watch some 
of the show
but we knew
it wouldn't be long
before we would have to
call it quits
and head for the 
Clown Headquarters
otherwise known as
behind the curtains.
 

Luckily
we had a backstage pass
special thanks to 
Grandpa JimJim
it wasn't long before
some familiar faces
welcomed us
to come in...


I love being a parent
simply because
I love the new perspective
of giving 
the experience.
Seeing life 
through the eyes of 
my children
is so very
rewarding.

It must have been 
a magical experience
even for my 
one and a half year old
toddler twins
considering even I 
was enchanted
when we saw
vintage suitcases


filled with
the making of
a clown
 

a circus



a creative expression


of childhood wonder.

We saw the popcorn preparation


and the production equipment


from the big



and complex


to the little


and playful.


There was something
for everyone




to share and enjoy!


I think I can
officially say







My kids


are not afraid



of clowns.


Next year
we just might have to
dress it up more
for the occasion!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE the glasses. I have said that before and I am sure I will say it again a million times. I just can't help it. How awesome that you all were MVPs at the circus?! It is safe to say you guys had a blast:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...