Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Our Tree!

Look at that



could it be
is it really
Our Tree!
in January?!

The weather was
way too amazing
to resist
so we bundled up
and went for it.



A little bit of
a winter treat




definite chill
in the air
but the sun was beaming
so bright
I noticed him


notice the shadows.


So excited
So happy


we were
on our way
my babies
and me



headed to
Our Tree!


If only there was
snow
his new patch
would have matched
the shadows
of the branches
on the ground.


But even
without it
we still
were in wonder



Winter Wonder


Everything seemed
so quiet
so calm
so cold
without being cold.



We loved it
We needed it
We will be back.



I want this picture
with a blanket
of snow!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing like a little fresh air to clear the head. I love all of the pictures of you and your cuties, but a special mention, that first and the last one are very cool and artistic. Makes me want to go sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's the best feeling when you know they can see things from their PHPV eye.=)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...