Monday, January 16, 2012

Indoors

When I imagined
playing in the snow
with my kids
I didn't exactly
imagine
this...


But hey at least
they now know
how to properly play
with a polar bear
indoors.



As you can see
it finally
snowed!



Which gave me 
the opportunity
to shoot the shadow
of a tree on snow
but this one 
doesn't count
cuz it's not
Our Tree
oh well soon enough.



So while we wait
for the right moment
of snow 
of sunlight
and
fair weather
we watch
and play
indoors.



We also found
a fun place
for snacks



but don't be fooled
as cute 
and 
as grown
as they may look


toddler table time
only lasts so long before
toddlers think table
is a mountain
that needs to be climbed.

Ohhhhhhh
the joy
of being
indoors.

2 comments:

  1. Ohhh yes.... the joys of being trapped inside. Loads of energy, no place to unload.

    Cool patches. I recognize the brand. That is the one that Austin can wear.

    Love their hair. I am going to be sad when you cut it. :) They will look so grown up when you do. It ages them instantly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the photos! I especially love the one with your dog (presumably your first baby!). I can't tell who is taunting who! Is it "haha I'm outside and you are stuck inside?" or "haha, I'm in the nice warm house, too bad I can't open doors yet!"
    I love the snowpile inside... well, the idea of it anyway. I don't actually like snow inside here in Michigan!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...