Monday, October 31, 2011

Happiest Halloween

How much fun
is it to relive
all your favorite
childhood memories
all over again?!

Only this time
I get to create
the memories
instead of
live through them.
Carving pumpkins
was a riot!
They loved it.
They loved everything
about it.

the sight
the sound
the smell
the guts
the seeds
the excitement
and of course
the mess
Mommy and Daddy
got to celebrate
Halloween as well.
I channeled my
inner GaGa
and it landed me
Coolest Costume
at our party!
I am sure
if the little monsters
had come with us,
they would have
stole the show.
They are definitely
the Coolest
and the Cutest
to me!
They have even
managed to master
walking
this past
Halloween week.
What a great trick
instead of treat
for Mommy!

All frogs do that
with their lips,
don't they?!

Time for a costume
change...
gotta love it!

 
We are looking forward
to a family Halloween walk
through the neighborhood
tonight!
So fun!
Pure fun
to see them
enjoying
family
traditions
Fall
October
and now
Halloween.

This has been
the absolute
Happiest Halloween
ever!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness!! Love the pics of them in the pumpkins! How much fun is it that they have each other? As a twin, I know it is awesome, but I also know that you just think it's normal and don't realize what a truly special thing you have until you see someone else experiencing it. Love all of the costumes, but mostly yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the costumes! Way to go on the Coolest Costume Award! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...