Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Morning

Morning
I am definitely
a morning
Momma

Most of my best
ideas
energy
patience
is in the morning

And when considering
lately
the weather
has been anything but
cool
or even close
to tolerable
add to that
a thick layer of
humidity
much of our time
has been spent
indoors in the A/C

This morning
Momma
was running out
of indoor ideas
so today
we tried to
beat the heat
and got out
early  


I put em in the car
with really no goal
just fresh off
two cups of coffee
and new diapers
that's all
all that mattered
was we were
out
outside
of the house


9:30 am
and we were swinging
at the park
over at the tennis courts
were kids learning
how to play
with the SAME
coach
who once taught me
the same game
it was crazy
and such a sight
to see


we visited
this park
with Daddy 
once before
this morning
I managed to muster
the courage
to give it a go
on my own


they listen
they follow
I just have to
lead


we marched along
field lines


and played
tag the tree


a game
I made up
it's pretty easy
just run
and tag
the tree
they will do it
see



running
running
after me


oh boy look
what's this
let's stop
and see


Morning
Morning Momma
on my own
the more I do it
the more
confident
I become


my spirit soars
my heart sings
when I see
the joy
this brings


That was my morning
you can find me
and my afternoon, haha
and other imoms
on instagram
my new addiciton
free app download
for your phone
follow me
my username is
eyemom
it's random
it's fun
it's instant
instagram

5 comments:

  1. You are a champion to take both of them to the park/anywhere by yourself. They are at that really fun/exhausting/constant stage of craziness in all directions, so I know you have your hands full! I am also a morning person (thank goodness since my kid doesn't want to sleep into the 6 range!) so we will hang out a lot in the morning during our visit!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I second the champion bit. I don't go anywhere alone if I don't have to!
    As for instagram....ironically enough I just got the photobook I made of all my instagram pics in the mail today. Sometimes they are the cutest pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I live your posts! You have such amazing patience and fun ideas! I also love instagram... Watch for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am addicted to instagram thanks to you
    ;) I agree. You are a very brave woman. Two toddlers. They look like a ball of fun and energy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Also now addicted to instagram! You make motherhood look easy (when I know full well it isn't). Motherhood suits you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...