Thursday, May 10, 2012

Big Bro Lil Sis

I've been trying 
to post this 
since last Thursday
when the day
actually happened
but you know
life happens
and here it is
a week later...

This post
should really
be called
mission impossible
or say good bye to
Our Tree.

Remember when
from one of my
favorite blogs?!
Well the prize
the t-shirts
are in... hence
Big Bro Lil Sis.

You surly 
wouldn't be able
to tell she has
"the prize" 
on from this pic
her face was just
too sweet 
not to include it
or even to
open with it.


You get a hint
of the t-shirt here
on ninja dog leash man
hello my name is
Easton
and I can be
just as sweet
as my sister.


After several
failed attempts
to get a cute pic
of both kids
and both t-shirts
hence... mission impossible
I gave up
and went to
Our Tree.



Thinking they
would eventually
walk towards
me?!
I might get a shot
of "the prize"
Ha... good luck
with that.




This was a
really sad attempt
hold the stick
turn towards mommy
look and smile
in my dreams!!!


Visits to the tree
will now be called
let's go run
everywhere.


Together.


Separately.


Oh look people!
Hurry snap the pic
they are
kinda together
kinda looking
kinda showing off
the t-shirts?!


Snack time
under the tree
lasted literally
3 minuets
long enough
for me to get
snack out
and snap this pic
then they were
off... again.



Don't forget
to stop and smell
the flowers
I mean
the weeds
I mean
the dandelions
it was a trick
and it didn't work.


20 ish minuets later
I had enough
chasing toddler twins
I put them
in the stroller
with the second attempt
at a snack
and sat in the field
by myself
admiring the
butterflies
because I can
because I deserved it

...note the speck
of black and orange
in the bottom
left corner
chillin on the dandelion
the butterflies
were everywhere
it was awesome!


Big Bro patches
Big Owl patches
until
Lil Sis spots it!


Home!
in our fenced in
backyard... ahhhh.
I have a feeling
we will be spending
the summer
here!
Hence... say good bye to
Our Tree
tiny tear
ok maybe
big tear?!


Of course
Big Owl
wears glasses
Big Bro
wears glasses.
These t-shirts
the prize
couldn't have been
anymore perfect!

Thank you
Kelle Hampton
Thank you
Petite Lemon

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! Perfect pictures never happen, but that is exactly what makes them perfect. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kids are so stinkin cute! It is so hard to get good pics when you are dealing with two! Hope you had a great Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...