Thursday, March 22, 2012

Happy Spring

Ahhh Spring...



the weather
has been so
absolutely amazing
that we have been
outside
everyday
for like a week
straight
so rare and
so beautiful
to witness
the re-birth of
the outdoors
and to witness it
this time
with them
heaven
heaven to my senses
heaven to my soul



Nelly finally learned
her best spot
her favorite spot
is laying in the sun
rather then
getting run over
by the backyard-igans.



So while
Daddy did
Daddy things



He pushed the car


and pushed it
some more



while She followed
my lead
where's your hair
where's your eyes
where's your nose
where's your tongue


give the Azalea bush
a kiss, she did
give the Azalea bush
high five, she did

This was a
full circle moment
right here


I planted the
Azalea bush
in full bloom
one spring
with hope
the following spring
it had only
two blossoms
I was pregnant
with twins
last spring
it did bloom
this spring
She just kissed it
She just blessed it
it was like
Her spirit just knew
She was home
I wonder
if it will bloom
this year...

And then She
high fived
the newborn plant
right next to it
on her own.



My Miracle
My Azalea
in my
backyard.



Then it was time
to go in
dirty with the earth
of Spring



So with that
comes Spring
cleaning.

For the first time
they helped


I'm not sure
if this is
cleaning
or making
a bigger
mess?!













Once the pan
was pretty much
empty
the real cleaning
began
let's just say
my kitchen floor
has never been
cleaner!

By the way
it's just soapy
water
not floor cleaner.  ;)

I had to
laugh
when I was
on my hands and knees
cleaning the floor
and Easton was trying to
clean the bottoms of
my feet
and Azalea was spotted
not cleaning
the floor.



Happy Spring
Everyone


Check out
this Egg!



It lives outside
near Our Tree.

5 comments:

  1. Love Love LOVE the giraffe patch! You are such a good and fun mom... those are lucky kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for the giraffe patch... How perfect is that?!?!?! Love it. I am loving this spring and that it has sprung so early.

    Azalea is so beautiful, and she looks like such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How much fun are y'all having! They are only little once, that's what I keep saying lately. What a great mom you are for letting them make a mess!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pic of the little "piggies." There toes are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...