Thursday, March 8, 2012

GOOD days

After the storm
of feelings
surface
perspective
arrives

Anyone want to color with me?!

adapt

I'll color here...

adjust

And here...

grow

I'll color everywhere... while she just eats the crayon.

gain

I guess someone needed to get it all out?!... Easton's work of Art!

endurance
strength
balance

I think
my husband
summed it up
nicely
when he said
the contact may have
won the battle
but we are
and will
win the war!

Our new "patch place" for the month!

It is
all about
Seeing the
Distance
and that
we shall
continue
to do.

There have been
so many
GOOD days
days that just
slip by...

They sat there and read out loud together.

She got new birthstone earrings.

He loves this thing and drags it all around the house.

It's a jungle gym not a chair.





Obsessed with all of Daddy's shoes.




The boy can rock a patch!

Her leave me alone, I'm busy look.




Best Friends.




Another set of twins born on the same day, NICU friends.

They do everything together... in this chair.

Even if
our mornings
don't start out like
everyone's average
morning
I can not
forget
to honor
these days
the GOOD days.

6 comments:

  1. Hooray for good days!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great perspective on things! And my son has that same turtle toy and drags it around the house too. This post was a great reminder to remember the good days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the good days! I think Easton is absolutely adorable in glasses- so cute! (What kind are they- we haven't gotten to glasses yet, but soon... soon I hope (?)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thanks! His glasses are Fisher Price, I think the frame is called "Cotton Candy." We actually ordered a brown frame color but it was on back order, so he is wearing the blue color till it comes in. We will see if the hint of color makes a difference?!

      By the way, this is random... but I just went to go order some Ortopad patches. They have a giraffe patch!!! BUT they only sell it in the box of girls patches?! That is so not right... arghhhh.

      Delete
    2. Those are so cute... and so not fair! The sea animals are cute, too... why not for boys? I do so wish we could pick and choose. I hate the red patch with the yellow dragon (I think). I had to order more today, too. 8 (or more) patches per day really eats through those boxes!!!

      Delete
  4. Perspective is an amazing thing. The war is definitely not over, but we have won many battles.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...