Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March

March
March On
Keep Marching
that is what
I am telling
myself
today.


March has certainly
come in like a LION
and I can only hope
that it will go out
like a lovely little lamb?!


Sick
I am sick
literally ill again
hopefully not
the kids too
but getting better.
Mostly though
I am just sick
sick to death
of the...
I really want to
swear here
CONTACT.

We have officially
hit a wall
in the past
yes we would have
good days and
bad days
but right now
BAD
they are all
BAD.

Every
single
morning
the contact
is a BAD
battle.


And I don't even know
who is in the fight
me and Easton
me and the contact
the contact and Easton
maybe it's different
each day
maybe it's all of us
everyday.

But it sucks
it sucks
the life
the love
the laughter
everything
right out of
our morning
every morning.


And today
the contact won
for the first time
in a long time
it didn't get in
when
when is enough
enough
time
tears
tries
the threshold
where is it
would it have
gone in
on the next try
or would the next try
scar him
even more
more than he already
is scarred.

Heartbreaking
Frustrating
Hate
Anger
Sadness
Guilt
and that is just
how I feel
how does my baby
my baby boy
feel?!


Bless him
Bless his little heart
his brave strong soul
oh how I pray
this makes him
and doesn't
break him.

March
March On
Keep Marching

3 comments:

  1. It will make him stronger than you can imagine. You are a strong person and a mother. You are doing the best thing you can do for him. I think that I stopped trying a couple of times because I started crying with Austin. :/ I am sorry you are having such a rough time inserting it. Right now, I just wish I had one to insert. HA! What a love/hate relationship. So confusing.

    When you take a day off, think of that mom that Melissa Glover talked to that didn't even attempt to do anything because it was too much work to give her child vision. You are AWESOME!

    Love the jammies and boots. What cuties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agree with Missy on all of it. You are so darn awesome and so is Easton! It is so, so, so awful right now, but one day it won't be. One day he will see perfectly and it will be because of you! ALL BECAUSE OF YOU, HIS AWESOME MOMMY:) There is a reason you say, "See the Distance." It is in the distance right now, but what is far does become near. You are frustrated because you are worried, but remember that you started patching Easton way earlier than we started Anderson and I know Anderson is going to be fine, which means Easton is going to be more than fine!! You are so great-we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh- I hate those days! I hope today is a better one. You are a great mom and he is a great kid! (And both babies are oh-so adorable!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...