Friday, December 9, 2011

Let it Snow

Yay it snowed today!
Always love 
the first snow fall 
of the winter season.

Just something about
waking up
to a fresh blanket
of snow
covering the outdoors.
It instantly makes
our home feel
that much more
warm and cozy.

So as the kids
ate breakfast
this morning
the Christmas tree
was glowing
the Christmas songs
were singing
and the snow
was falling.
Tis the Season!



Had to get out
their big winter coats
for our weekly trip
to our new
play group.
After stuffing them
into their car seats
considering we didn't
have time
to readjust the seatbelts
for their now oversized
little bodies
we made it to the facility.
I didn't bring
my camera this time
I didn't want
to be THAT mom
but I probably will
again soon.  ;)

I have to say though
this lil elf


did NOT face plant
off any mats today.
No sir
he swung those lil legs
around every edge
of every mat
and crawled down
feet first
on his tummy
everytime.
He's a quick learner.
I'll give him that.

And this lil elf


well she found
a new passion
for running and jumping
on trampolines.
Considering they are
the youngest
in the play group
they don't
run as fast
jump as well
or climb
like the others.
But she watches
and then
she attempts
with her tiny lil body
she is NOT afraid.

In just one week
I can already see
how much more
they are able to do.

And speaking of
one week
this is what I have
been working on...
Remember
this day.
Well I finally
figured out
what I wanted
to do with
their very first
work of Art.

 

I'm happy with it.
The pictures of them
were taken
around the same time
they did
the hand and feet prints.
So yeah
it's a keeper!
It's gonna hang
at the end
of our hallway
so I can be inspired
everyday to
"just do it!"

And with that
I do
have lots
to just go do.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely precious! LOVE the art. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The project turned out fantastic! I may just have to steal that one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi amanda..your so creative i love the artwork. Can you please let me know what kind of brand/model of camera you use??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Natasha... thanks! My camera is a Canon Rebel XSi. I love it! It's funny you ask I was just going to put a post together of me messing around with it and some Christmas lights. Coming soon... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...