Thursday, December 8, 2011

Time


Time is playing
tricks on me.
Time can move
so slowly
some days.



Time can also fly
right by
in the blink of
an eye.
 

This past week
seemed to crawl
at a snail's pace.
Is it lunch time
Is it nap time
Is Daddy home



But now I just
can't seem to believe
that a week
has gone by.

At times
I can't even believe
this past year
has gone by.

2011
has been filled
with so many
times...

Sometimes
Most of the time
All of the time
Contact time
Patch time
Time off
Time out
It's time



I've waited
and waited
for this time


and now 

it came
and
it went.


Something about
the holidays


having kids
and Time.
Yes, it's a busy time.

But also


a reflective time.

1 comment:

  1. Love this reminder! As always, you do such a great job capturing everything. I love both elves-they look so grown up! And, I am going to have to steal your artwork idea. It is such a perfect way to capture "them", but still be separate. Does that make sense? I love it! Precious babies:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...