Saturday, November 17, 2012

I'm thirty-two

Birthdays
my birthday
another year
marking my age
thirty-two
yesterday
to be exact

but when
when really
are you officially
older



is it on
your birthday
the exact time
of your birth
is it roughly
the week
or maybe
some time during
the month



they are two
technically more than
two years old
two years young
does that make it
official
are they old
older

when
how
what is age


maturity


development


milestones


experience


for me, age
just happens


unexpectedly


sometimes
some days
you just
wake up
to life
 

you notice


you stop


you absorb

Rockin out with some air guitar!

more



when you let
life in
 

you feel full
of life
 

and that is
a good thing



I'm full of life
I'm thirty-two



2 comments:

  1. Happiest of birthdays to you! And many many more... Your two little kiddos are getting so big. They are adorable always... I love those kissing and hugging pictures. Who am I kidding? I love them all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday! Hope it was a wonderful day for you. And your kids are just the cutest. It could be my imagination, but it seems Azalea is catching up to Easton in the size department. Keep growing baby girl!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...