Monday, April 1, 2013

I'm PREGNANT

Besides the obvious

pregnant
can also mean

teeming with ideas


full of imagination


rich in potential

and that I am!

Ha Ha April fools!
did I get ya?!
what made me think
to announce such
a statement... these

three years ago
we were decorating
Easter egg cookies
to reveal
to celebrate
with our family
that we were
in fact, finally
pregnant

and what a memory
we created
each year now
all I can think of
is remember when...



it was such a
momentous significant
(also other definitions
of pregnant)
"pregnant" occasion
on Easter Sunday
the holiday of faith
belief in new
everlasting life... our life
we create
Our Life

An Easter Sunday craft we did after brunch at Grandma's house.
hence, I'm pregnant
always...

our holiday
started with a visit
from Papa
on Saturday

this year it was special
to see him
since he has recently
made a permanent move
back to NY from FL
welcome home Papa


Easter morning
started out sleepy


but once we did
diapers drops contact
we were down the hall
and searching


for baskets


and eggs


and toys


you might be noticing
along with the traditions
of Easter
the progression of
the patch routine
blends right into
our day
our life
always

my handsome
handsome man


fun, quick side note
currently we are out of camo
and camo trumps all patchs
on a Sunday, any Sunday
#camopatchkids on Instagram
but second choice was
simply a blue patch
to match his blue outfit
but later I realized
it was a fish, blue patch
and how symbolic
that he rock a fish patch
on Easter Sunday  :)

I love this next pic
for many many reasons
but really I love that
she is sitting in
MY highchair
of course, my mom
still has it!


they were so excited
about all things Easter
this year
such a fun age
for holiday traditions




our first attempt
at a family photo
the best of
several shots

I might have purposely dressed the whole family in blue, but I am NOT admitting it.

see what I mean
I have lots of pics
like this


their favorite spot
at Grandma's house
the window bench



the weather was fair
not very warm
but not too cold
it didn't matter though
I'm not thinking 
about the weather 
when I photograph
this sweet Azalea
in full bloom



these boots will never
get old, for me


we found a little
spring flower
sporting Easter colors


then it was off to
Nannu and Nanne's
annual Easter egg hunt


this year's attempt
at a cousin photo
someone did not want
to participate
I don't think I need to
mention any names


I try and try


to get just one
picture of them


both... looking, smiling
but that is too much
to ask for


second attempt
at a happy family photo
again... the best of several



how rock star
does my Dad look here
the kids just adore
this man



Easton thinks he is
reaching high heaven
with his tree branch
best part is
this photo comes
with a variety of
sound effects as well


we missed sitting on
the Easter Bunny's lap
well, missed might not
be the right word
if we didn't even attempt
but either way
Nannu made up for it



and finally
(I know long post
of a million pics, sorry)
after 8 long hours
of photographing
our Easter Sunday
the patch came off
and I just couldn't
resist... remember



I'm PREGNANT

4 comments:

  1. You crack me up!!! Glad to see Easter was so wonderful for you all!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you guys all had a wonderful time! And Jed has that same orange apron - he puts it on whenever he plays "kitchen."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Easter pics, especially the last one with your dad and A! I skip the Easter bunny pics. Most days I'm lucky to get out of the house without the kids fighting with each other because someone looked them... Forget trying to convince them to sit on a bunny's lap and smile.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...