Friday, March 29, 2013

GOOD Friday

I've got about
an hour and fifteen
before this Friday
is no longer
Good Friday
and truly
is was GOOD
indeed



I woke
with my babies
and sipped coffee
and dipped paint brushes
with two of my favorite
students

she specifically
wanted to paint
has been asking
to paint
and told me
I'm going to paint
with the color brown


he is always willing
to do anything, once
and then will spend
the rest of the time
thinking of creative uses
for current things
his imitation of a
flickering flame
on a candle



he is drumming
flinging splashing
everything
she is singing
dipping painting
with brown
GOOD stuff


another creative twist
art smocks
also make great
super hero capes


more GOOD moments
on Good Friday
smiles
bright shinning
happy smiles
my super star



to match the sticker
on Grandma's Easter Eggs



blinding beauty
warm sunny colorful
cheerful love


GOOD Friday
at Grandma's
on this Easter holiday


looking forward
to more GOODness
this weekend
and upcoming week
home


it feels like a Friday
it feels GOOD.

3 comments:

  1. It indeed looked like a GOOD Friday. I love your kids. I love that E is all boy and A is all girl, but together they're a little bit of each other. A dynamic duo for sure! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! Sounds like a wonderful Friday indeed!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...