Thursday, June 21, 2012

My Choice

The funny thing
about this 


blog thing


is that I get to 
choose 


what I want
to focus on 
and blab blog about



and sometimes 
blogging
does just that



keeps me focused
on what's important
on what matters


Her Masterpiece!


In between all 
the photos
the fun
the smiles
the moments

His Masterpiece!

is life 
real life
moving life
messy life
my life

My Masterpiece... "Hugs" for Father's Day, the ribbon is their arm span.

And while every moment
may not be 


a blog worthy moment


I still get to 
choose



what I want



to focus on


life is certainly
not always 
picture perfect
and poetic



even in 
the long
the lazy 
the hazy
days of summer


Happiness 
is a choice



Happiness
is not a destination



Happiness 
is not something 
that just happens


Happiness 
is a verb
an action
a choice


I'm trying
I am really trying


to choose
happy!

5 comments:

  1. I've been trying hard to choose happy as well! Love the nakie picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love whatever you choose to blog about! And I truly think you should be sharing your crafty masterpieces before the event....give the rest of us mamas a chance to create one too! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Choosing happiness. I think we should needlepoint that on a pillow. (does anyone do that anymore)

    Your postcard helped me choose happiness one day. I'm also a fan of the "let it roll" motto. As in roll off your back.

    Naked pics are my fave!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving the monkey glasses shirt! Also, the sleeping shots are so cute. Those are the real moments, aren't they? And the naked shots are the best because I love that they are still wearing SHOES! Ha ha! Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pictures. Choosing happiness is hard at times, but totally worth it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...