Sunday, September 2, 2012

pure FUN

Ahoy Mateys
Captain Easton



here to welcome you
aboard
his pirate ship


Look out though


the fair maiden
is now aboard



all real patching
pirates



need a little
pixie



to sprinkle
fairy dust



where ever
we go


off into the
wild blue yonder


in search of
FUN



pure FUN




even Grandma
jumped
at the opportunity




little boats


big boats


you name it
they did it


in style


and with class
together



yee-haw



giddy up



pick em up
and go



see the goats



climb the web


race the cars



I mean really


is this post
anything other
than FUN



pure FUN!

3 comments:

  1. SO much fun!!! Every pic was something New and more fun! Isn't is great to know we can work and still have lots of fun with our kids?? Love how independent, but together, they are. Fun times, for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A full day of FUN! It looked glorious! Can I say I am a bit envious of how he had the same patch in every picture. They are both getting so big and so independent. She definitely is the fair maiden -- protected by her pirate big brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun fun! I'm glad you had a good weekend after a rough week last week! (I can't comment on last week- I am sitting here in tears every time I think of it, I dropped 3 of my babies off at school today and each year there is a new tsunami for me!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...