Sunday, October 13, 2013

the third year

Come Party in Our Garden


Where you will see
 

Bulldozers, Backhoes, Butterflies and Bees
 

Easton and Azalea are turning 3!


It was a beautiful day... Saturday, September 28, 2013



We celebrated as a family



and with family



that special day
three years ago
to the day

 

I remember it
like it was
just yesterday
and yet it feels
now
so very far away


He was born first
Baby A at 9:20 pm
head first
pulled from my abdomin
he let out one
single loud cry
they dipped him over 
the large blue curtain
I saw him
will never forget
the blood stained 
beauty
my baby boy
then immediately
as fast as I saw him
he was taken away
his breath stopped
my heart my mind my body
frozen



She was born second
Baby B, our mystery
at 9:22 pm
anxiously awaiting her arrival
worried wondering
she wanted to come
into this world sideways
Dr. said one leg and one arm
poked through the opening
ended up jumping
with both feet first
assured she was delivered
heard her sweet voice
singing for all to hear
don't fear Momma
we are here
I never got to see her
until it was over


Easton practically died
after birth
his initial Apgar score was 0
they had to ventilate him
stabilize him
and then Daddy went with him
as they rolled him
past the proud Grandparents
waiting near by
then up to the NICU
for more needles, wires and monitors
6 weeks early
was too premature
for his little lungs
toendure

Azalea, my sturdy flower
she was why we delivered
so early
no longer thriving in utero
she was wrapped tightly
in a white hospital blanket
and placed in my arms
in the recovery room
for a few moments
that felt like a lifetime
tiny, teeny tiny itty bitty baby
her sweet small round face
looked like an angel
snug in my arms
no family no cameras
just me, her and a nurse
she was on her way to the NICU
where eventually she too
would be ventilated, poked and wired
but this moment
this was mine and hers
our time to shine
my only "motherly moment"
on their actual
birthday


For a long time
these and other memories
of our challenging beginning
made me mad
made me sad
but now they fuel me
make me feel
proud
grateful
knowing seeing
how far we have come
I will take sticky
cheese puff fingers and face
any day 
especially on his
birthday


and that face
those eyes
3 years ago
I had no idea
his future
would look like this
breathtaking
on a whole
nother level


them
they
will
one day
but not
on this day


this day
the third
of many to come


still feels new
yet somehow
feels old


traditions


cake


laughter


love


thoughtful


life


lived


yet again...


Happy Happy Happy
Birthday to my
Dear Easton

and

Happy Happy Happy
Birthday to my
Sweet Azalea

3 comments:

  1. Love the pics! You are so creative with your parties. The children are beautiful (as always). Time certainly does fly. Happy Birthday Easton and Azalea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these kids. Really, I cannot wait to meet them next JUNE!!!

    This is the most creative party idea. All of the details are so impressive. It is really personal for them and everything matches their personalities.

    I also loved the pics you put on instagram that day when they were babies. Wait, was that you or your husband? Because now I follow him, too....

    They are so grown up and so ....3!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. But Dr. Itua, Traditional Herbal Practitioner in Africa, has cured HIV which is extracted from some rare herbs. It is highly potential to cure AIDS 100% without any residue. Dr Itua herbal medicine has already passed various blogs on how he uses his powerful herbs to heal all kinds of diseases such as. Herpes, HIV,,Cushing’s disease,Heart failure,Multiple Sclerosis,Hypertension,Colo_Rectal Cancer, Diabetes, Hepatitis,Hpv,Weak ErectionLyme Disease,Blood Cancer,Alzheimer’s disease,Bechet’s disease,Crohn’s disease,Parkinson's disease,Schizophrenia,Lung Cancer,Breast Cancer,Colo-Rectal Cancer,Blood Cancer,Prostate Cancer,siva.Fatal Familial Insomnia Factor V Leiden Mutation ,Epilepsy Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic small-round-cell tumor Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Creutzfeldt–Jakob disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Scoliosis,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroqquinolone Toxicity,Brain Cancer,Breast Cancer,Lung Cancer,Kidney Cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Seizures,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic diseases.Hiv_ Aids,Herpe ,Copd,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,Dementia.,Wart Remover,Cold Sore, Epilepsy, also his herbal boost immune system as well. I'm telling this because he uses his herbal medicine to cure me from hepatitis B and HIV, which I have been living on for 9 months now with no side effects. Herbal Medicine is just as good when drinking it although i have to use the restroom after drinking it which I don't really care about because i just want to get the virus out of my body, I will recommend Dr Itua to anyone sick out here to contact Dr Itua with this following information.Email...drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com  /  
    Whatsapp Or Call...+2348149277967.
    He might be late to respond because he is always busy with patents, but he will surely get back to you with a positive response.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...